1. Hosting Account - This is where your website and storefront is stored. You may choose any hosting account for your e-commerce website. Depending upon your platform choice our e-commerce packages come with NT or ColdFusion.
2. Storefront - This is where you build the interactive elements of your site, where your visitors can choose an item and put it in a virtual shopping carriage. If you prefer you can use your own storefront software.
3. SSL Certificate - An SSL certificate protects your customers credit card numbers from hackers as they transfer over the web to your payment gateway and merchant bank account. Many people will not buy from a site unless their order is SSL Secured.
4. Payment Gateway - This part verifies credit cards by communicating with your storefront and your merchant bank account. Among the gateways we support are Linkpoint and Cybercash.
5. Merchant Bank Account - This is the credit card bank company that processes the credit card orders and communicates with the gateway. Many of the providers we are compatible with include the gateway and merchant bank account together as one package. Some of the providers are Total Merchant Services, Anacom, and Linkpoint.